Tuesday, March 11, 2008

They Came Back!

Oh, I just checked Site Meter and saw that the Census Bureau came back today! (I'd do a screen shot, but don't want to bug Brendan at work just now, since I don't have the program to change the image from a TIFF to JPG on my machine. Maybe later.)

They stopped by at 8:17 this morning and read my post from yesterday! I didn't mention it before, but the post they read yesterday was my original post about receiving the survey.

Really, I'm touched. Thanks!

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

OK, that's scary.

Rational Jenn said...

I honestly don't know what to make of it! Should I be worried? I'm really not, but I'm wondering....

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the CB has deviated from its normal operations. CB workers moniter websites from time to time to see if there is survey fall out. Survival Arts, the American community Survey site has been monitered. Once your 90 days is up, there may not be any further contact with your site.
Cathy