Monday, March 24, 2008

You Have GOT To Be Kidding Me

It's snowing. Here, at my house. It's the latter half of March, in GEORGIA, and spring is already going strong. And IT'S SNOWING!

Heavy flurries, it'll melt, of course. But . . . wow.

We have received more snow this winter than any other since we've lived here (going on 14 years).

Kids are trying catch the flakes on their tongues.


C. August said...

It's GLOBAL COOLING! Run for your lives!

Quick, start increasing your carbon footprint! Stock up on incandescent bulbs!

Rational Jenn said...

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I first saw the snowflakes. Or maybe it's the apocalypse. Is that one of the seven signs? Snow in Georgia in March?

Don't forget that "Earth Hour" is coming up this weekend! I plan to celebrate by being a human being who lives on Earth.

Stella said...

Hee hee. The comments to this post make me giggle. I needed that!

Rational Jenn said...

Stella, happy to oblige! :o)