Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogging Will Be Light And Variable, With A Good Chance Of Snark

Sis is on her way and we have super fun plans for this weekend, so I won't have much time for writing this weekend. I miss regularly writing and the last month has knocked me off my routine a bit. But I have about three posts I've been working on in my head, so all is not lost! Hopefully I'll be back up to Rational Jenn strength by next week!

I did want to give a shout-out to the person from the Census Bureau who stopped by yesterday! I noticed that this time, the person came right to my blog without performing a search on a search engine. Looks like I'm on someone's bookmark list! I feel so special.

Oh, and pictures of Ryan's birthday will be up on the FamBlog, hopefully later tonight. I'm almost done with the post. And I'll certainly post when I hear about his lab results, too.

I hope you have a nice weekend--ours looks to be beautiful and enjoyable!

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

Wow, those census people must love ya! LOL

Hope you feel better soon. Have a good visit!