Monday, April 28, 2008

So This Is Monday

Did you have a fun weekend? I sure did! First, my sister and brother-in-law are lots of fun and we enjoyed their visit very much. And then after they left yesterday, I did some Nuthin'. I had tons and tons of Sumpthin's to do and did hardly any of them. And it was all I dreamed it could be!

Before I forget, check out the tea party pictures on the FamBlog! On Saturday my sister and I took Morgan and friends to a tea shop and had a girly, glorious afternoon. Look at me, being all up-to-date with the pictures.

And also before I forget, Happy Birthday, Sis! :o)

It always seems to me as if I have zillions of topics upon which to blog and when my blogging routine is off-kilter I never know where to start in again. Does that happen to you? Anyway, I've got no time for weighty topics just yet--I've got to get things organized around here, and we're planning to head out to Costco later today. That's always an ordeal, because I must simultaneously deal with Children Who Do Not Cooperate At Stores (only with me, they're fine with Brendan) and the largeness of Costco and the magical spell that Costco casts over me and makes me buy things that are not on my list. It takes a full morning's mental preparation before I can face such a challenge.

Haven't heard about Ryan's labs yet either--will let you know when I do. Bye for now!

2 comments:

suchlovelyfreckles.com said...

Oh yes, we had a perfect weekend with great weather, and greater kids, and lovely spring flowers. Right now I'm looking out the window and the apple tree in our neighbor's yard is dropping little flower petals. It looks like snow. Very pretty. :)

Rational Jenn said...

Sounds lovely! I just adore flower petal "snow" don't you?