Thursday, May 01, 2008

Living With Food Allergies #16

Welcome to the May 1, 2008 edition of the Living with Food Allergies Carnival. We're glad you could join us!


Sue presents Food Allergy Cooking Show posted at Living My Dream, saying, "Hi. I am new to the carnival. I was happy to find this food allergy cooking show. I thought it might be good for the carnival." Welcome, Sue!

Jennifer B presents TV Program on Cooking with Food Allergies posted at Food Allergy Buzz. Thanks to both Sue and Jennifer for bringing this show to my attention. I can't wait to watch it!

Christine presents Banana, Cinnamon and Honey Spread on Toast posted at Me, My Kid and Life: An American Single Mom Living in France. Mmmmm....

Alisa presents Announces the Ten Best Vegan Recipes for 2008 posted at Go Dairy Free, saying, "A go-to list of recipes, all dairy-free and egg-free, with some catering to other allergies also."

Nowheymama presents Dairy-Free Fried Chicken posted at No Whey, Mama, saying, "A dairy-free fried chicken recipe from my husband and daughter."

Food Allergies Day To Day

Paul Duxbury presents Protect Yourself From Eating Hidden Wheat and Gluten posted at We Can Diet!.

Victoria Groce presents Three Things You Don't Want To Hear At A Restaurant posted at Food Allergies. Good things to think about, if you ever eat in restaurants.

Ewa presents Peabutter Dilema posted at Casein Point, saying, "Should I or shouldn't I? Do allergen subsitutes (like Pea Butter) send the wrong message to the allergic child?" I know I questioned this a lot, too, when we first discovered SunButter.

Jenn presents More News posted at Rational Jenn, saying, "Our food allergy challenges continue, as it looks like my son is allergic to more foods. The good news is that they are foods we already avoid. And more good news: our daughter has no food allergies!"

Food Allergy News and Happenings

Leslea Harmon from presents Allergy News Blog / Allergy News - All the News That Itches, 4/8/08 posted at Allergy News - All the News That Itches, saying, "Win a free hypo-allergenic pillow from Land's End! Listen in to Gina Clowes' update on the AAAAI conference, and all the hope for our allergy kids' futures, through treatment and awareness! A warning about Singulair side-effects, and more!"

Ria Sharon presents Food Allergy Fair in St. Louis posted at Check My Tag Community.

Alisa presents Germans Boast the World's First Allergy-Friendly Community posted at Go Dairy Free.

That concludes this edition! Thank you for sending in such great articles.

Our next edition comes out on May 15 and will be hosted at Check My Tag Community. Be sure to check it out, as that edition will fall right smack in the middle of Food Allergy Awareness Week. Submit your blog article using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

Technorati tags:

, .

No comments: