Thursday, June 26, 2008

Carnival Day!

I've been taking it a bit easier the last two days, since I officially did Too Much on Tuesday and was in major pain all day yesterday. I'm just too impatient sometimes, but now I've found a nice pace of rest and recovery and doing a few things here and there. I think. Sheesh, you'd think I'd have learned that with the other two c-sections! That pregnancy amnesia thing is very effective.

Don't forget to check out the Objectivist Round Up at Titanic Deck Chairs and the Living with Food Allergies Blog Carnival at About.com Food Allergies Blog! Lots of great reading in both editions.

Nonnie and the kids made dinner tonight: lasagna and graham cracker ice cream sandwiches for dessert! It's time for me to go and eat some. I really could get used to this. :o)

No comments: