Friday, July 25, 2008

And Also, Another Carnival

The latest edition of the Living with Food Allergies blog carnival is at The Allergic Kid. Lots of great reading there, so check it out and spread the word!

I have a brain dump of blog posts I hope to do this weekend. I have SO many things I'd love to write about, but lately I've been choosing sleep and bonding with the older kids when I've had a moment away from the (Now In Chunky Size!) baby. Mr. Baby seems to believe that if he's awake then he really ought to be eating. He's also figured out how to fight sleep (boo! hiss!), so he's awake a bunch. In the realm of eating he's following Ryan's plan; in the realm of sleeping, he's going with the Morgan plan (again, boo! hiss!).

In more cheerful news, he's smiling frequently and figuring out that he has hands. :o) And to be quite honest, I realized that I signed up for Cute, not Sleep, when we decided to have small humans live here. And so I got Cute instead of Sleep. Generally, that's a good trade off.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yay for a brain dump! I am having RationalJenn withdrawal!