Our issue now is the fact that he is randomly replacing "th" for "f" with amusing results. It occurs to me just now that he's doing this in part because he isn't hearing the difference, which might account for his lack of self-correction. So now I am spending more time than ever explaining speech, due to remarks such as:
- Are we going on Fursday or Thriday?
- I have 8 thingers and 2 fumbs.
- I fought that Obi-Wan thought the Bad Guys.
- Hey! I fink I thigured it out!
- Are there free or thour crackers in the box?
That pesky English language. I imagine this will work itself out eventually, but if you have any foughts, uh, thoughts on the matter, please drop me a line!