Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hi From Home!

We made it home yesterday evening. Our trip was fun and eventful (in a good way) and the kids did wonderfully on the planes (whew!) and in the security lines (double whew!) and we have resumed our normal schedule (tae kwon do and swimming today). Look for pictures of our trip, and of Sean's 3 month anniversary, very soon on the FamBlog.

It was a bit surprising to return to an Atlanta that has almost run out of gasoline. Reminds me of waiting in gas lines as a kid. Today, I went to 3 different stations before I found one that had gas, and then I had to wait about 15 minutes in line before I could pump. We wouldn't have been able to go to swimming if I hadn't found gas. Fortunately, all of our weekly activities are quite close by and we should be able to make them--this week. We'll be seriously curtailing much of our extraneous traveling until this gets straightened out.

Anyway, I'm in the midst of an unpacking-laundry-cleaning up-fest, so bye for now!

No comments: