Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lucky 13

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary! Go us! And here's to many more!

We went out one night last week without the big kids and had lots o'fun. Tonight, we'll go out with the whole crew and get some supplies for our big airplane trip that's coming up. It'll be nice.


Michael Stone said...

Yay you!

Kelly said...

Congrats! Love Rocks!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Hi, Jenn!

Congratulations! Thirteen is a very lucky number indeed.

By the by, I did know that you gave me the Brilliante Award, but I got very busy and then...I forgot! So much for being brilliant.

Now that I remember, I will get to ASAP. And thanks!

C. August said...

Ahhh... I remember it like it was yest... a REALLY LONG TIME AGO!

I can't believe it's been 13 years since we all stood there somewhere in Indiana and watched you two get married. And I can't believe that it feels like it was 30 years.

So, what's the 13th anniversary gift?