Friday, October 10, 2008

I Have A Fun Job

This morning, I went on a Backyardigans-inspired pirate adventure with the baby and Morgan.

First, Tyrone (Morgan) and Pablo (me) set sail on a journey to find the treasure (underpants) in the Sea of Laundry. Uniqua (Sean) manned the helm of our ship (the bouncy seat) while Tyrone and I climbed into the crow's nest to seek our fortune.

After successfully navigating the treacherous waters of the Sea of Laundry (and trust me, they are deep and treacherous these days) and obtaining our prize, we all decided to take the Desert Path in search of more treasure.

I ventured off the Desert Path by myself and traveled into the Rainy Desert (the shower) and emerged damp, but clean, and reunited with Tyrone and Uniqua for the Journey Down the Mountain (downstairs).



Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

You certainly do have a fun job! It just takes a great imagination like yours to make it so!
This afternoon, I am going to follow your lead and hoist the Jolly Roger as I make my way through the Straights of Chaos where my laundry piles live!

Kevin said...

I can't even begin to count how many times I've marched to the top of dragon mountain. And I don't get to spend the whole day in such adventures.

Although I do find the songs running through my head occasionally, err... often at work.