Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I Refer You To

Flibbert for an astute and amusing analysis of tonight's debate. Reading this post was SOOOO much more fun than watching the debate on tv--we caught the first 10 minutes or so and then wisely opted for more Battlestar Galactica.

'Cause I've been hanging with the kids all day and there's only so much crap I can take in one 24 hour period. And to be perfectly honest and totally nonbiased--my kids are much smarter, more reasonable, and have better ideas than McCain or Obama. Maybe tomorrow I'll write up my conversation with Ryan about the economy--he brought the subject up. (He listens to everything, and if you ever come to my house, you really need to be aware of this.) Anyway, the child understands more economics than either of those two boneheads who are running for president.

But seriously, Flibbert's got you covered if you also decided to do something else tonight. What would we do without you, Flibbert?


Jennifer B said...

It was pretty boring. I gave up part way through and decided to do the dishes and laundry. Not good!

Kendall J said...

If you want more, Will Wilkinson did hilarious live blogs of both the Pres an Veep debates.