Monday, October 27, 2008

Things About Today

  • One of my children used my hairbrush to scratch a very personal itch.
  • I went to the grocery store with all three kids. (Yes, that is quite noteworthy.)
  • I bought a new hairbrush at the grocery store. (Among other things.)
  • I moved Sean up to the next size clothes (6-9 months) and put the too-small outfits in my pile to give to a friend of mine.
  • I ate a SunButter and jelly sandwich for lunch.
  • I pondered many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore. Or . . . my own personal thoughts which are, of course, quaint and curious.
  • I put fake spiderwebs on the bushes and the mailbox.
  • I managed a minor peanut incident. (Ryan is fine.)
  • I explained 4,672 times that: If you choose to play Powing Games, you are taking a chance that you might get hurt/bopped on the head/powed.
  • I read lots of books to the kids. Sean really gets into it, which is very interesting to me. Morgan and Ryan love it, too.
  • Morgan played next door for a while. Sans underpants. (It's okay, we're like family.)
  • Ryan went to Tae Kwon Do and he is really doing well.
  • Sean was mistaken for a 9 month old. Which is the size he wears now.
  • I answered about 90 million questions. Some of them were about aliens and UFOs. The others seemed to involve what in the world the name is for the color that is created when yellow is mixed with orange. (Marigold?)
  • I found my yearbook picture on Facebook. (Ack!)
  • I sang and danced with my kids.
  • I brushed my daughter's hair. (With a new hairbrush.)
  • I listened to Brendan play guitar.

Good day.


TJWelch said...

I think there's a Blue's Clues song, clearly the definitive authority on such matters, which declares marigold to be the result of mixing yellow and orange.

suchlovelyfreckles said...

Are you sure you are describing one day only, and not one week? :) My, you're a busy person.