Friday, November 21, 2008

In Which It's My Birthday

I'm 38 today! It sounds old when I say it, and looks kinda old when I type it, but I am here to tell you that I don't really feel old!

I'm busy busy busy today--I've already decorated a Darth Maul cake for the little boy next door (he turned 4 yesterday) and we're getting ready to go get some lunch. Then we'll be getting ready for the birthday party tonight (the little boy, not me) and our friends' wedding tomorrow.

I just love my birthday and can't wait to see what the next year brings. Or rather, what I decide to and am able to accomplish in the next year! Even though I'm all old, I've got to admit it's getting better--it's getting better all the time!

8 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Happy Birthday!

As for being "all old," I am rapidly approaching 50, and I cannot imagine how I got here, young as I am!

Kelly said...

Congrats again, Jenn. I love to see the focus on what you're going to accomplish in the next year. That's how I've been feeling on my birthday for the past couple of years. That sense of excitement is such a great feeling!

Principled Parent said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!

kelly said...

have a great birthday....celebrate grandly!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!

Allergy Mom said...

Happy belated!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you were having a slumber party because you throw such kick-ass slumber parties, even as an old lady.

Gus Van Horn said...

Happy Birthday!