TO DO List:
- Laundry--I began my laundry adventures this morning to the realization that the cat peed on the laundry that was left over in the dryer from last night. %@!&*%(#@ WTF? Is she channeling the other cat's spirit or something? (Our recently departed kitty was the one who was lax in the litterbox department.)
- Packing--we're not leaving until tomorrow afternoon, so I've got time on this one.
- Get new car seat for Sean--I'm not going to wait for the pediatrician appointment tomorrow to confirm what I already know, which is that Sean has already outgrown the baby bucket.
- Pick up the house a bit--because I hate returning to a crazy, cluttered, insane house. Well, after a vacation, that is. I actually return to a crazy, cluttered, insane house almost every single time I leave it.
- Also--need to remember to clean out the refrigerator this time! Seriously. Because, wow.
- Last minute-y errands--like mail the 2009 calendars to the grandparents we aren't seeing, meeting with friends who are renting the cabin to give them the keys, etc.
- Rearrange the seating in the car for optimal kid independence in the snacks, drinks, and entertainment realm. I love my minivan and I'm not ashamed to admit it!
- Explain to Ryan for the 600-bazillionth time that we are NOT bringing his nutcracker collection to Chicago. Dude is obsessed, and distraught, and relentless, and traumatized. But we're still not bringing them--no room! How do I make him understand? Actually, I'm beginning to care less about making him understand than I am in just not talking about it anymore.
It's really not much, now that I think about it! Bye for now.