Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In Which I Finally Link To Some New Websites

It's a cold, rainy Wednesday, and we have a couple of hours before we need to leave for ballet. (Which means I only have a few minutes in which to blog before the countdown clock begins!) I'm typing one-handed while my other arm is full of warm, snuggly sleeping baby. I still can't believe he's here sometimes.

By the way, this poor child has such a screwed up nap schedule! It's hard to have activities for the older kids and a baby who needs naps, too. I do my best, but he inevitably is awakened in the loading/unloading the car process. He's very chill about it usually and when I add everything up together, I'm confident he's getting enough sleep, just not in neat and tidy little blocks of time like the others enjoyed. Oh well.

But I've gotten off topic here a bit. The purpose of this post is to link to some cool new websites! Or, new-ish, as some of these have been up and going for a while now; I've just been slack in announcing my "hooray!"

Coalition for Secular Government
(I'm waaaaay overdue for this link!)

Repeal the Bailout

The New Clarion


Free Agriculture/Restore Markets (FA/RM)


Go check 'em out! If there's any I've forgotten, let me know.

2 comments:

Bill Brown said...

Thanks for the linkage!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Cold and rainy in Georgia? My goodness, whatever happened to Global Warming. I think we'd better alert the media.