Thursday, January 08, 2009

Another Carnival And A Pharoah

Don't forget to check out the latest edition of the Living with Food Allergies blog carnival at The Allergic Kid!

And and and!!!!! We're going to see the King Tut exhibit tomorrow! I'm so pumped. Ryan thinks it's mean that Egypt wouldn't release the body, though. I dunno. I suspect he'll be interested in the rest of the artifacts and MIGHT forget to be sad about the whole No Mummy thing. I'll let you know.

And, because it's been going through my head all day, go here for your Steve Martin/King Tut fix. You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Enjoy the exhibit. I thought it was well done. I look forward to hearing how you liked it.

We saw the King Tut (Golden Pharoahs?) exhibit in Philly about a year and a half ago. I thought it was great. I saw the King Tut exhibit as a child at the MFA in Boston years ago and still have vague memories of that. My boys, especially the younger one (who was not quite 4), though the exhibit was scary so we had to rush through much of it. Still, we enjoyed what we were able to see.

Rational Jenn said...

Funny you should mention that one of your guys thought it was scary. I sat down with my older two yesterday and looked at pictures on the website, to prepare them and talk about what we'd see (and not!), and my daughter--almost 4--had that big-eyed look on her face. She *seems* okay, but I'm prepared to move through quickly if necessary. She's definitely going through a big imagination-going-crazy thing lately, and is suddenly scared of things she wasn't before. Wish me luck!