Monday, January 12, 2009

Delurking Day

Evidently, today is National Delurking Day, a day for blog readers to emerge from Lurkdom, look for their shadows, and predict how many more weeks of winter we're facing. Actually, you're supposed to leave a comment, especially if you've never done so before.

So I invite you all to do so, leave me a comment and say hello (winter weather predictions are optional), and I'll make an attempt to comment on many of the blogs I read, too. Even though I follow so many blogs it will be impossible for me to get every one. Why, it'd take all day! Hmmm....sounds like an excellent reason to avoid Mt. Laundry! (As if I needed an excellent reason.)

Via ODonnellWeb (comment duly left)

8 comments:

Amy said...

first!

Stephanie Ozenne said...

I saw you over at COD's place. Small world for a big internet, I guess. :) FYI I have two and a half boys - one 6, one 2, and one arriving in late April. We're homeschooling all of them, and do parenting much like you described in the last post.

Marnee said...

Hi Jenn! Miss you guys.

Marnee

◄Dave► said...

Present. ◄Dave►

C. August said...

Long time listener, first time caller.

Rational Jenn said...

Awesome! I love all of you! :o)

Allergy Mom said...

My big mouth and I say thanks for the reminder!

Rootie said...

dWhere does the white go when the snow melts? ;)