- Carnivals! (See below)
- Taking Ryan out to dinner to celebrate his Yellow Belt.
- Going to Music Class--always puts me in a good mood.
- Remembering to buy wine. (Bonus Good Thing!)
Funny Things about today (because I'm happier if I can remember the funny):
- Morgan FINALLY learning to blow her nose--only she forgot the tissue.
- Mixing up my carnivals, and putting the link to the Objectivist Round Up in my message to the Food Allergy blog carnival on Facebook. :o) Always looking for more readers!
- The new word of the day: jacknabber. Which is what my kids call a jackhammer. Sounds vaguely like my mom's favorite cuss word: dagnabbit.
Okay. That was fun.