I have had a weekend in which my dreams of being economical and Martha Stewart-ish have been thwarted at every turn and it's very frustrating, since I'm really trying very, very hard. I even let it get me down and I'm not really given over to that sort of thing in general. I do still have enough post-baby hormones going on that I could blame it on that, so I will. !! :o) But I also want to think about Good Things, too, so I'll give this exercise a try and see if it helps my mental state.
Okay, here goes:
- We got outdoors today, and played in the sunshine, with good--no, great! friends.
- We got Sean's new carseat installed. Brendan and the Big Kids also cleaned and vacuumed the minivan.
- I took Ryan to taekwondo yesterday--just the two of us. It's been so long since we got to do something, just the two of us. Since I didn't have the baby, I was able to sit in the gym and watch him.
- I watched Brendan and Ryan make a film--look for it on the FamBlog in the next week or so (editing still remains, and it's dependent on Brendan's work schedule).
- I ordered us some more grassfed beef!
- Morgan spells her name: M-O-R-G-A-N-Space-C. That's "Morgan C." She is smart AND beautiful!
So, those are nice things, yes? Not a total wash, this weekend.
Good exercise, this Good Things. I'm in a much better state of mind!