Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mini LinkFest

I found this list at Reservation for Six: Murphy's Mama's Law. Here's my favorite one:

5. Leaving the house in a rush for a quick errand, without a diaper or wipes, will guarantee a baby has a major blow-out in her diaper.


Actually, they're all pretty funny and true, so check them out!

Also, here is George Harrison performing on Eric Idle's old tv show called Rutland Weekend Television. Brendan and I have been watching Monty Python movies lately (many of which George Harrison helped produce), so this is an especially timely find. (Sigh, George . . . I've always had a soft spot in my heart for him.)

Today is our jam-packed activity day (chess, ballet/tap, taekwondo), so I only have time to post two interesting things. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment and the link! I'm glad I tracked you down!