- Ryan had an eye doctor appointment today with the best pediatric eye doctor EVER. These people talked directly to him, explained what was going to happen before it happened, and helped him not be too scared. (The experience with the previous eye doctor could not have been more opposite in nature.) His vision checked out okay--he's slightly nearsighted, but no need for glasses.
- I haven't taken the time to comment on my peanut allergy post from yesterday (thanks to those who commented and linked!), but it was well-received and that makes me happy. The more people who understand our challenges, the safer things will be for Ryan.
- There's going to be a Tea Party in Atlanta on Friday! Planning to go, depending on the weather. You in? (FB link here)
- Twitter is the super funnest thing ever. :o)
- Answering the door not quite put together after feeding the baby! (It wasn't too bad, but bad enough!) After how many years and how many babies, it was bound to happen sometime! :p
- Realizing that Ryan thinks Jesus is really called Genius.
- The most frightening baby shower cake ever made. [WARNING: if you click that link, the image may burn out your eyes. Click at your own risk!]
- Morgan says Naybe instead of Maybe, but Mayhaps instead of Perhaps.