Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good Stuff

Can you imagine--Sean got TWO teeth today! The top two in the middle. For those of you keeping track, that's four teeth in 9 days. The poor thing has just been miserable. I even broke out the Tylenol once or twice.

I have used this video as a training tool for Ryan and Morgan:

Let's hope they learn from that boy's experience. :o)

Other Good Things included:

  • A nice walk around the pond (even though it was quite cold out--for us, 45 is cold).
  • Finally finishing my parenting post--I find the writing process terribly painful at times, and yet, satisfying.
  • Yummy steaks for dinner--Sean loved his, again. He tasted chicken last night. I suppose all I had to was tempt him with steak and then those teeth would pop right through.
  • Morgan and Ryan played some interesting video games--I really ought to write a post about how much I love the I Spy video games. (My kids like them, too.)
  • I've been exploring Twitter and I'm enjoying it. Takes a bit of getting used to, and I'm not really sure how to re-tweet, but I'll figure it out.

AND as I'm writing this--Sean actually crawled on all fours. See ya next year! (Kidding. I hope.)


Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Nice news, even if Sean's having some pain, it's worth it just to be able to eat all that good food!

I have not tried twitter yet. I guess I am going to have to, or be branded (Oh, Horrors!) as a Luddite! :)

Amy said...

Yea, Sean!

Anonymous said...

It was 27 years ago when our family doc gave us a scrip for paregoric (tincture of opium) -- don't know if it is still available -- and it worked wonders. Just rubbed it on her gums and the agony vanished pretty quickly. Don't think there were lasting results.