I have used this video as a training tool for Ryan and Morgan:
Let's hope they learn from that boy's experience. :o)
Other Good Things included:
- A nice walk around the pond (even though it was quite cold out--for us, 45 is cold).
- Finally finishing my parenting post--I find the writing process terribly painful at times, and yet, satisfying.
- Yummy steaks for dinner--Sean loved his, again. He tasted chicken last night. I suppose all I had to was tempt him with steak and then those teeth would pop right through.
- Morgan and Ryan played some interesting video games--I really ought to write a post about how much I love the I Spy video games. (My kids like them, too.)
- I've been exploring Twitter and I'm enjoying it. Takes a bit of getting used to, and I'm not really sure how to re-tweet, but I'll figure it out.
AND as I'm writing this--Sean actually crawled on all fours. See ya next year! (Kidding. I hope.)