Friday, February 06, 2009

My Daughter Recommends

Morgan is amazingly proficient in the use of electronic devices. Really, it's a bit frightening. Yet another way in which she's just like her Daddy. I expect she'll find a job as a computer geek in a few years.

She's really good at finding funny videos on YouTube and even better at playing them over and over until your ears bleed you're in need of a drink you've lost your mind you ask her for your iPhone back. She specializes in cat videos (which is funny because she's still a dog most days).

Here's an oldie but goodie. The song pops into my head at random times, often in the middle of the night. It's not in English; I wish I knew what the words are.




This one is a recent find--it's pretty funny, actually, although now THIS song is starting to show up in my head at weird times, too.




And even funnier--the same video super fast!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

funny videos said...

Iiiiireland, Iiiiireland, together standing tall. Shoulder, to shoouuulder, we'll answer Ireland's call!