Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday

There is a parenting post in the works, but it's not ready for prime time yet. Looking at my schedule today, it may not happen in time for the Objectivist Round Up (get your posts in by 11pm tonight!).

Writing posts of substance, while interesting and satisfying, always takes longer to do than I think it will, and also takes more effort than I realize at the time. And my peanut allergy post took some of that writing mojo from me this week. I do enjoy writing the more substantial posts, and I'm seeing the benefits--clearer thinking for myself and more hits to the blog to boot! (thank you!)

Never one to give up a chance to avoid laundry or other responsible-adult activities I do have time to share a picture with you for Wardrobe Wednesday, the new blogging phenomenon that's been sweeping the nation! I've seen so many interesting photos turn up on several blogs I personally follow and decided that my kids' sense of style could lend an air of "Hmmm..." (or at least a smile) to WW.

So I offer you a blast from the past: Ryan, dressed as a knight (the book he's holding in his hand is a book about King Arthur) in November 2007


And with that, I've got to go get everyone ready for the rest of our morning!

No comments: