Sunday, February 01, 2009

Where I'm Posting From My iPhone

So anyway, I got an iPhone yesterday! Now it will be easier to blog every second, even when weighed down by a sleeping baby or a persnickety preschooler. (By the way, isn't persnickety a lovely word? One of my all time favorites.)

I am working on a new parenting post (in my head), but something tells me that this Superbowl Shindig we're having today will prevent me from really getting going on it until tomorrow.

While I'm thinking about it, I realized earlier that I'm way overdue in updating my blogroll. I have been reading new blogs in my Reader, but never added them to my sidebar. If you'd like me to add your blog, leave me a comment and I'll include it when I do an update.

Here are a couple Good Things about my weekend so far:

  • iPhone!
  • Getting a better handle on my to-do list. (Btw, I am so far behind responding to email and blog comments and FB messages and phone calls. I'm not ignoring you, honest. I read almost everything and think about them and love you all and trust you know I'm doing my best. Thank you for your attention in this matter.)
  • I am making progress in feeding my family healthier meals and re-embracing WAPF. Progress, not perfection.
  • Morgan spontaneously wrote her first mathematical equation yesterday: 2+3=5.
  • I made a FB page for the cabin. We'd love to have you!
  • One of my FB groups reached 100 members! I'm not alone in laundry-slackage.
  • Two of my favorite people joined FB! One, a long lost college friend and the other, someone I've never met in person but consider a friend.

The Funny

  • Ryan enlisting Sean into his Army--not as a soldier, but as an artillery piece. Sean evidently possesses the ability to launch deadly projectiles from his rear end. I would agree with that assessment.
That's all for now! I typed most of this on my phone, and then added some formatting with the laptop. Neat! I could really get used to this.

2 comments:

Diana Hsieh said...

Congrats on your resolution to re-embrace the Weston A Price way of cooking and eating. While I do need to limit my carbs to lose weight, WAPF seems to be most on the mark in their general approach to nutrition. (As I think, read, and cook more, I've become increasingly unhappy with the "paleo" label.)

Sheila said...

Thank you Jenn!! I missed you!!