Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Which Office Supply Am I?




You Are a Calculator



No matter what someone tells you, you're likely to focus on facts and data.

You're a highly analytic person. You are only concerned with what you can know for sure.



You look at situations objectively, and you have no problem approaching problems from multiple angles.

You would make a good analyst or investment banker. You are confident enough to make tough calls and hard decisions.


Flibbert, we're the same! We're the same! :o)

Have so much I'd like to write--Rachel left me a question on my previous post; and there is more food allergy stuff I've been thinking over; and a few new parenting things; and the ridiculous stimulus; and more!

But it must all wait, alas. I am SO very tired because I stayed up late finishing a book for a book club I'm in and then had to wake up early for our Big Long Wednesday. Suddenly, I'm hitting a wall and think I'll just cozy up here in front of another wall (The Big Wall that has movies on it, that is) and be a veggie for a while.

(Unless I get a second wind, in which case I'll be up forever creating silly new groups on Facebook and blogging!)

3 comments:

Kelly Elmore said...

I'm a whiteboard. I'm all innovative and creative, and I think they kind of mean weird!!

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I was a Post-It note. The description was not very flattering, so I took the internet slang quiz, too, and I turned out to be FAQ.

I think I've been typecast on that site.

Lady Baker said...

I'm laughing because I just got so frustrated tonight as my son used his sock to toe toilet paper on to the floor, I managed to get out "I'm frustrated!" He asked me why and I continued on with it making the toilet paper dirty for other people and it being... "rude". Sigh. One can at least improve with practice.
-Rachel