Monday, March 02, 2009

Good Things

Here's some Good for today:

  • Figuring out something on my iPhone that is probably obvious to everyone else in the world.
  • A husband who is nice and takes up for me.
  • Being able to reexamine my premises: rational thought is something I enjoy being able to do. Go Brains! Yeah!
  • A sale at Land's End--The Girl needs a whole new wardrobe for spring and summer.

FUNNY

  • Morgan trimming the tops of her strawberries off all by herself: with scissors.
  • Discovering that Ryan has taken to stashing his bubblegum: in his shoes. The ones he was actually wearing. Reminds me of the gummy bear girl at the end of Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
  • Learning that Sean can somehow poop out his own body weight. A toy giraffe bravely bore the brunt of the eruption. Toy Giraffe, we salute thee!

2 comments:

Such Lovely Freckles said...

LOL, yes, the gummy bear was priceless. Now I have that song in my head.

Rational Jenn said...

"They've been in my pocket, so they're warm...." Mmm, mmm, good!

Right now, I have the "Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil" song going through my head! Think I dreamed about it, in half-German, half-English (I took German in college, my grandmother speaks it.)

Thought you'd get a kick out of that!