Monday, March 09, 2009

Morgan's Interview

Well now you know I had to interview Morgan, too!

  • Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
  • Tag other moms or dads with kids who might have fun with this. :)
  • My comments are in italics.

Morgan is almost 4 years old, and tends to be more laconic than her big brother (although one might ask who isn't more laconic than Ryan?). When asked to elaborate on a couple of answers, she refused and said "That's my answer." I like a girl who knows her mind.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Probably I love you.

2. What makes mommy happy?
Getting a present.

3. What makes mommy sad?
Something that's not good.
Excellent answer

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
By doing funny jokes.

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
Doing puzzles.

6. How old is your mommy?
I don't know.

7. How tall is your mommy?
Probably taller than Sean.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Help me out.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
I don't know.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Lots of people knowing you.

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Probably Empire Earth, but she doesn't know how to set it up.
Evidently this whole Empire Earth thing is more important than I realized!

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Probably lifting a huge giant bulldozer.
LOL! I agree, I would be terrible at that.

13. What does your mommy do for her job?

Couldn't agree more.

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
Probably hamburgers.

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Helping me out.

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Scooby Doo.

17. What do you and your mommy do together?

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We sometimes wear the same shirt, that's why.
Alrighty then!

19. How are you and your mommy different?
By wearing not the same shirt.
Of course!

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
'Cause you say "I love you" all the time to me.

21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
Helping the kids while you're feeding Sean.
She pegged that one!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Probably at Johnny's, cause we go there lots of times.
She's in complete agreement with Ryan on this one, too!


Roberto 'Tito' Sarrionandia said...

Haha, I love how they say 'probably' - then follow up with either something glaringly self evident, or totally improbable! XD

Rational Jenn said...

I know! It cracks me up, too. They usually say the word with thoughtful inflection which adds to the cuteness.