Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Peanut Allergy Humor

Never let it be said that I can't find humor in just about anything. :o) (We have a whole stack of diabetes jokes, too!)

A CNN reporter confused the word "peanut" with a certain male body part several times on air!

My favorite:

“Georgia is the top penis-producing state in the country.”

I hope she doesn't feel too bad about this; it happens! In fact, my daughter has told us many times that certain food she eats is "penis-free." Thankfully!


John Drake said...

Ironic. My daughter says "Daddy and brother have peanuts." I'm sure it would be an interesting conversation between your daughter and mine.

Rational Jenn said...

That sure would be an interesting conversation! :o)

Thomas R. Stone said...

FYI... see this article if you haven't already: