- Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
- Tag other moms or dads with kids who might have fun with this. :)
- My comments are in italics.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Ryan can you help me with the laundry?
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
Probably played with stuffed animals.
6. How old is your mommy?
I do not know.
7. How tall is your mommy?
I do not know that either.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Probably work on some computers so she can get some money.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
I do not know because when I'm not around I'd be at school or with my Dad.
I think by 'school' he means chess class?
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Probably anything or the thing that she did to become famous.
What is the thing she did to be famous? I do not know.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Typing in things because she does it lots of times so she could get some money.
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Probably doing a back flip.
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Lots of things: she owns a store and does computer work and another job would be nursing the baby and helping the kids.
Okay, okay! I'm on the computer a lot!
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
I don't really know; probably a calzone.
Not really, but I'll accept that answer.
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Buying me a BB gun when I'm 8!
Nice try, buddy!
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
The Sims Star Trek
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Writing down some words and do some math sometimes; play a game called Empire Earth but she's kind of a rookie so she's not that good at Empire Earth; and play with the baby and work together like when I put a table down and stamp some letters that she needs to mail.
Got that verbatim!
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We both like Star Wars.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
Sometimes Mom likes the movie Cinderella and usually I don't.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because sometimes she helps me out and she played with me when I was a baby and that made me know that she likes me.
21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
She had to like him a lot because my Mom and Dad married and stayed married and when Mom is freaking out when she can't do something with the computer, Dad comes along and helps.
For the record, he clarified 'freaking out' as 'pretending to hit your computer only you really don't hit it.'
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Maybe at Johnny's because she likes tea and pizza and they mostly have pizza at Johnny's and calzones and I like them too.
There was about 2 minutes of this answer that I couldn't capture.