- SNOW! Well, slush anyway.
- Fun times with friends.
- Making plans for the kids' birthdays
- Sean getting up on hands and feet and, suddenly forgetting that he's only eight months old, lifting his hands off the floor in a trying-to-stand-up maneuver . . . and falling flat on his face. He took it very well, good-natured thing. It was still kinda funny. :o)
- Ryan constructing a "retaining wall" for Sean and our baby visitor, so that he could be a "zookeeper peopleguy" for babies. The retaining wall was soft and cozy.
- Morgan said something hysterical, but I can't remember it! I hate when that happens!
Today was not my favorite day ever, so I'm glad I took the time to think of good and funny!