Sunday, March 01, 2009

Trying To Find The Good And Funny

We had a nice weekend. Here's some Good:

  • SNOW! Well, slush anyway.
  • Fun times with friends.
  • Making plans for the kids' birthdays


  • Sean getting up on hands and feet and, suddenly forgetting that he's only eight months old, lifting his hands off the floor in a trying-to-stand-up maneuver . . . and falling flat on his face. He took it very well, good-natured thing. It was still kinda funny. :o)
  • Ryan constructing a "retaining wall" for Sean and our baby visitor, so that he could be a "zookeeper peopleguy" for babies. The retaining wall was soft and cozy.
  • Morgan said something hysterical, but I can't remember it! I hate when that happens!

Today was not my favorite day ever, so I'm glad I took the time to think of good and funny!

No comments: