Thursday, April 30, 2009

Carnival Update

One Reality is the host of this week's Objectivist Round Up, so don't miss it!

And the Living with Food Allergies carnival will be hosted at Sure Foods Living later today. I'll be sure to update the link when I have it right now because it's up!

In food allergy news, I've been asked to participate in a Food Allergy Twitter Party on May 15, which is at the end of Food Allergy Awareness Week. I'm not exactly sure what's involved in a Twitter party, but I'm definitely interested in trying it out! By the way, you really ought to follow me on Twitter! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Don't make me boss you.)

We've got some CrazyBusy going on today, so I'll see you later!

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

Thanks for the link. I need to remember to keep up with this blog carnival.