Friday, April 17, 2009


The Objectivist Round Up is up over at Tito Says! I completely forgot to mention it yesterday.

And the Living with Food Allergies Blog Carnival is going to be delayed on account of the host (that's me) being so far behind on everything. I'm very sorry, but hope to have it up soon, like today.

We're in prep mode for Ryan's Big Day, which is tomorrow. How can he possibly already be 7 years old?


Alisa - Go Dairy Free said...

I can host the LWFA carnival more often if that will help. Once every month or two months. I didn't want to monopolize it, but like doing them since my site is more of a news site. LMK via email. I forgot where to go to look at the hosts too :)

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Happy 7th birthday, Ryan. You are one year closer to that magical day when you will go off into the big world to make a name for yourself! In the meantime, enjoy the cake and ice cream!