Monday, May 04, 2009

Gene Kelly Is A Hit!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my plea for ideas about musicals to show the kids. We've seen Singin' in the Rain and we all loved it. The sight of my kids dancing through the house with umbrellas is happy--although I've learned to get out of their way quickly. Lucky for them it's rainy outside today so they'll get to try it for real, as long as there's no thunder. Special bonus, I heard Ryan singing "Good Morning" this morning. :o)

We're watching Anchors Aweigh right now!

Also, bonus cutie Quote of the Day from Morgan: "My pinkies are my gentlest fingers!" She is scrumptious.

I'm a little bit laid up today because I pulled something in my back on Saturday, hauling garage sale stuff around. Depending on the level of cooperation I receive from The People today, I'll write up our garage sale experience later. It's a good story.

Thanks again!

2 comments:

Jennifer Snow said...

You might want to give Yankee Doodle Dandy a try if you can find a copy.

Thom said...

You may like 'Avenue Q', there are some good songs from it uploaded to Youtube.