Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures

Sean is 11 months old today! Pictures are here, so don't miss 'em.

It's been a long day. My grandfather passed away last night. :o( He'd been in hospice since December-ish and the last week and a half in particular has been a bit stressful. It's one of those situations where it's better now that it's over, if you know what I mean. I don't know whether I'll be going to the memorial service--they live in California, so it's a bit of a trip. Sigh. It's a sad thing, but at the same time, I'm glad to have had my grandparents around for so long. B & I each have one left.

And it's time for bed now! Good night!

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Kelly said...

Awe, Jenn. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. *hugs*

She She said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Principled Parent said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. My thoughts are with you and your family.