Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog Roll

Okay, it's been about a zillion years since I've updated my blog roll, and now I need your help. If you would like to be on it and you notice that you're not, please leave me a comment on this post with your blog info.

I'm specifically looking for Objectivists, Food Allergy bloggers, Positive Discipline/Parenting bloggers, and Homeschool bloggers, but my blogroll is not limited to these four categories by any means.

I'm hoping to get to this little project in the next couple of weeks, so leave your comment soon! Thanks!

9 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Good for you! Maybe someday....

Rajesh said...

Hi Jenn,
My blog is http://objectiveman.blogspot.com where I post on issues related to economy, tech, current issues, and other stuff with an Objectivist point of view (at least I try to).

I would appreciate your including my blog on your blog roll.

Thank you,
Rajesh Dhawan
India

Ansley said...

You know we'd love to be included! www.johnandansley.com

Ryan said...

Hi Jenn,

I'd appreciate it if you'd add The Money Speech, themoneyspeech.blogspot.com, to your blogroll, my Hoosier-ness notwithstanding. :-)

Kelly Elmore said...

Me, me, me!

www.reepicheepscoracle.blogspot.com

Lyle said...

You might find my blog interesting - daily posts on all kinds of subjects:

lylewisdom.blogspot.com

Miranda Lake Barzey said...

Me! Please?! Oh me me me me me!!!!!

Ramen & Rand (don't forget the ampersand!)
www.ramenandrand.blogspot.com

Miranda Lake Barzey said...

Oh, and here's my photo blog as well, if you're interested.

Miranda Barzey: Photojournalist
www.mirandabarzey.blogspot.com

familynature said...

I'd love to be added to your blogroll if you'll have me there! I write about food allergies and our family life. http://www.familynature.ca

I've added you to my blogroll too.

Amanda