Thursday, June 18, 2009

Important Things You Need To Know

First of all, the 101st edition of the Objectivist Round Up can be found at Reality Talk!

Here's something else: if you are looking for a fun waste of time video game that's kind of puzzley and fun for the whole family, look no further than World of Goo! It's a little bit like the old game Lemmings.

For those of you interested in Positive Discipline, Dr. Jane Nelsen (author of several Positive Discipline books, like this one!) has set up a new Ning group for us. I joined today--Ning kinda looks like Facebook, only it appears to be for smaller groups of people with like interests--PD for example. I'm very intrigued by the idea and look forward to discussing PD issues with other like-minded people. I'll be sure to keep you posted on that.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Ansley said...

How exciting - I am all over it. Thanks for the info! I really am going to get a PD post up eventually.