Monday, June 01, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering....

.....what we just watched on The Big Wall, it was this:



I giggled. :o)

Today was a day spent fighting against the entropy that threatens to engulf my entire house. I'm pleased to say that I have conquered much disorder--take THAT, disorder!

Any time I began to feel discouraged, I sang this song to myself (from the Christmas classic Santa Claus Is Comin to Town):

Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking out the door

You never will get where you’re going
If you never get up on your feet
Come on, there’s a good tail wind blowing
A fast walking man is hard to beat

Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking out the door

If you want to change your direction
If your time of life is at hand
Well don’t be the rule be the exception
A good way to start is to stand

Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking out the door

If I want to change the reflection
I see in the mirror each morn
You mean that it's just my election
To vote for a chance to be reborn



I ALWAYS loved that song!

1 comment:

Jason Dixon said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hears Christmas classic songs at odd times of the year. :-)

And I everybody's life could benefit from a drill sergeant who randomly orders "Squad...Camp it up!"