Saturday, June 13, 2009

Picture of the Day

In a rare moment of stillness and quiet, Sean models his latest shirt from Think Geek (thanks, Auntie!):

Sean naps in his new geek shirt! #fb on Twitpic

He is 358 days old. :o)

Tomorrow is his party (as you are no doubt aware and naturally breathlessly awaiting more pictures). Part of the cake is out of the oven, but I miscalculated the number of eggs I'd need for the entire thing, so Brendan is off getting them. And beer, since the gods have decreed that no beer transactions shall occur in the great State of Georgia ever on a Sunday, unless those transactions occur in a restaurant requiring those Sunday beer purchasers to consume said beer at said restaurant and then drive home after having so imbibed.

Yes...I will be irked about this until the day we finally enter the 20th century.

Going to bed early(ish) since I must wake up early(ish) and make the rest of the cake, the icing, and then make it all purty and delicious! I regret to say that I'm still getting over the time difference from my trip last weekend. I'm not exactly on California time any more--more like Oklahoma time, I guess. But I need to go ahead and get myself all the way back to the East Coast already! Tomorrow ought to help with that goal. After I get myself back, then I'll work on Sean. :o)

Guten Nacht! (Because sometimes I like to practice my German.)


Such Lovely Freckles said...

You can say Gute Nacht to me any old time. :)

That is one very cute baby! Happy Birthday.

Rachel said...

I didn't realize our babies were so close in age! Sylvie turns one in 9 days! Hope you had a great party and Sean enjoys his cake!!!