Monday, June 29, 2009

Word of the Day

I know, right? It's only 8:30. Maybe we're going to have an especially imaginative day around here.

Ryan learned how to play RISK this weekend, and, as you might expect, LOVED IT. He is obsessed with making plans for his next campaign, and was just teasing Brendan about how quickly he'll win next time:

"Dad, I have a plan that's unweaknessable. Do you know what unweaknessable means? It means I have a plan with no weaknesses, so you better look out!!!!!!"

Unweaknessable. Go ahead, use it in a sentence today!

2 comments:

Jennifer Snow said...

That's terrific! You should try to get Morgan to play when she's older and she can use the Lori strategy that my aunt perfected against my dad and grandfather. They would all three play Risk, and Dad and Grandpa of course immediately identified each other as the biggest threat and devoted all their resources to annihilating each other. So Lori would win.

Diana Hsieh said...

There is an excellent Risk game for the iPhone: Lux Touch. I've played it more times than I care to admit.

Tell Ryan that he'd better have many unweaknessable plans ready to go -- cuz I'm a stellar Risk player and I plan to kick his rear when I meet him!