So far on this visit, we have:
- Watched a taekwondo class;
- Viewed the DVD from Morgan's ballet recital (I'm working on getting a snippet or two up on the FamBlog);
- Built things for Nonnie;
- Drawn things for Nonnie;
- Regaled Nonnie with lecture after lecture on battles, armies, "spinning" cobras, snakes, and sharks (guess who?);
- Taught the game 20 Questions to the kids and played several rounds of it (although Ryan's version of 20 Questions is that he gets to ask everyone 20 Questions apparently);
- Had "family band night" where we all sat around and played instruments and sang Beatles songs;
- Cleaned out the playroom;
- Had an "adventure" at the pond in which Morgan and Nonnie were surprised by about twenty
rats with wingsCanadian geese who thought M & N had treats for them (Morgan beat a hasty retreat and appears to be psychologically unscathed, for the time being);
- Demonstrated the new and quickly improving walking skills of Mr. Baby;
- Discussed Positive Discipline in theory and practice;
- Read stories; and
- Watched Dr. Horrible (she had never seen it).
She leaves for Chicago tomorrow evening, so we still have some time with her. On the agenda for today: chocolate chip cookies and hopefully the Harry Potter movie for Brendan and me!!!!
We're having a fun visit. How was your weekend?