Monday, August 31, 2009

A Few Links and a Funny

I updated our family picture blog today with over a hundred pictures from the last two months. You don't want to miss it--and I know you want to try out Booty Push. :p

The Objectivist Round Up was hosted by Reality Talk last week. I'm late posting the link, but I'm sure you won't hold it against me. And while we're at it, I'm hosting this week, so submit your posts soon!

I mentioned this in my post from this morning, but there's a new blog carnival coming soon, and the deadline is Wednesday! Send in your posts to the Non-Punitive Discipline Carnival pronto. And look for the very first edition at Kelly's blog, Reepicheep's Coracle. (Thursday, I think.)

Alrighty. Those were the links. Now it's time for The Funny.

Morgan was sitting in the kitchen earlier, mentally a million miles away. I needed her attention, so I said her name. She gave a start, and laughed. When I asked her why she was laughing, she said with a giggle, "Oh. I thought you were my belly."

Huh? I questioned her further and she clarified with "You belly makes me laugh, and so did you." Okay, sweetie. Clear as mud.

She is a strange cookie, that one. And she's feeling much fever at all today, so I'm going to guess that this is Not Swine Flu. The car...well, the car is not doing quite as well, and is spending the night with the Mechanic Peopleguy until it can be nursed back to health repaired. We miss it so....

And I did remember to pick up the cat!

1 comment:

Wendy Hawksley said...

Well, aren't you a busy lady? Photographing and reading and writing, and then everything else!

Aww... Belly-laughing. That's cute. No denying it.

Thank goodness the cat made it home. Hopefully the car is next!