Friday, August 07, 2009

Living with Food Allergies Blog Carnival #49




Welcome to the late and latest edition of the Living with Food Allergies blog carnival. I'm happy you stopped by!



RECIPES!


Local Nourishment presents Mounds Pie posted at Local Nourishment, saying, "A deep, dark chocolate and coconut cream pie without nuts, dairy, egg or grain."



Alisa presents Sweet Freedom: Fluffy Fruited Whole-Grain Pancakes posted at One Frugal Foodie.




PRODUCTS


Kim, The Food Allergy Coach presents Interview with Mary Waldner, a.k.a. Mary's Gone Crackers posted at The Food Allergy Coach, saying, "Read all about the creator of these delicious, healthy snacks produced in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility!"



Sure Foods Living presents GoPicnic ready-to-eat gluten-free meals posted at Sure Foods Living.



Alisa presents Dairy-Free Coconut Kefir: What is it, How does it taste, and Why should you enjoy it? posted at Go Dairy Free, saying, "This new product is also vegan, soy-free, and certified gluten-free"



Alisa presents Discovering Yummy All Natural Fruit Snack Bars from Mother's Cupboard posted at Go Dairy Free.




LIFE WITH FOOD ALLERGIES


Sure Foods Living presents Back to school tips for gluten-free and food allergy kids posted at Sure Foods Living.



Sure Foods Living presents Must-see video of kids talking about food allergies posted at Sure Foods Living.



allergicmom presents Some good news posted at my kids' allergies.



Jane Anne presents Works-for-Me Wednesday: Back to School with Allergies posted at Gravity of Motion, saying, "These are my thoughts about handing a food allergy at school. I hope they will encourage both those that deal with food allergies and those that don't."



Food Allergy Assistant presents Lessening the Impact of Severe Allergic Reaction posted at Food Allergy Assistant, saying, "Food Allergy Assistant has been so excited about the recent grant money and research devoted to food allergy. Check out this article linking a hormone with the development of anaphylactic symptoms."





That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of the Living with Food Allergies Blog Carnival using our carnival submission form.

Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page. If you're interested in hosting, drop me a comment!



Technorati tags:

, .



4 comments:

Juniper949 said...

I just want to say thanks for this post. Some of these recipes look great - especially that first pie! I just found out that I have a dairy allergy that has been causing me to have hives for over 6 months and one of my best friends is severely allergic to eggs. So we can basically never eat the same desserts anymore. Now I have some options! -Colleen

alison - surefoodsliving.com said...

Thanks for posting! I can host again sometime.

Food Allergy Assistant said...

Thanks for hosting the latest Food Allergy Carnival. I'd be happy to host, but I don't know how. Is it fairly idiot-proof? Not to imply that you're an idiot. I'm sure you're very smart because you've already been a host, so I'm referring to myself as the idiot here...oh, you know what I mean!

Send me a note at foodallergyassistant@gmail.com with hosting info- if you think I can manage it.

The Food Allergy Coach said...

Thanks for this post! As usual, it's a great collection of helpful info!