Thursday, September 17, 2009

LinkFest (Constitution Day Edition)

It's Constitution Day! My wish for this special day is that each of our elected officials take the time to become reacquainted (or acquainted, sigh) with this important document. (If I thought it would help, I'd be tempted to start thwacking people over the head with it. Kidding! Sort of.)

Thanks to Beth at A is A Academy, I learned that I'm James Madison, which is very appropriate to today. Like Madison, I'm apparently "diligent, scholarly, and shy." Which Founder are you?

LB at 3 Ring Binder has some suggestions for learning the Preamble (if it's not already in your head from Schoolhouse Rock!). A worthy endeavor.

And to read some great blog posts by people who most certainly HAVE read the Constitution over a few times, check out the latest Objectivist Round Up over at ReasonPharm!

2 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Me, too! Along with James Madison, that is.

Wendy Hawksley said...

What a cool quiz!

We love the book "John, Paul, George & Ben" by Lane Smith. Ever read it? It's fun for the children and has some nifty facts in the back.