Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Neglect

After a solid week of illness and diabetes emergencies and birthday parties and fewer than 5 hours of sleep per night, I know I have neglected a few things, things I've been meaning to get around to. Like the blog. And responding to comments. And OGrownups. And the Homeschooling group on the Positive Discipline Ning page. And numerous house projects.

Yeah, sure, I've updated Twitter, but that's only because I'm obsessed it's very easy to do from my iPhone while I'm holding a sick child.

But I still have a few more things to do before I can get around to the follow up post I promised about Take Time for Training and Jobs (among other posts and writing things I'm trying to do). For example--I napped this afternoon, which is such an unusual event that I feel the need to note the occasion on the blog. :o)

And tonight we have a sitter for a few hours. Brendan and I are going out to celebrate our anniversary (which is tomorrow, but tonight's the night we could get the sitter). I'm so happy that I'll be awake for it!

So in the meantime, thank you for the comments on some of my recent posts and I'll see you tomorrow! :o)

3 comments:

Monica said...

Happy anniversary!

Wendy Hawksley said...

Happy Anniversary!

Hey, life happens. You've been more than busy. You've been dealing with more than most people generally get thrown at them!

Jennifer B said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry you guys have been so under the weather. :(