Monday, September 14, 2009

Picture of the Day

Things are much better here, but I'm not in any position to write about the multitude of things I'd like to. Yet. Soon.

I just LOVE this picture of Sean. Yeah, yeah....I've already posted it to Twitter AND Facebook, but I like it so much I'm sticking it here, too. Yay for having a blog!

S contemplates the future, perhaps a new kind of motor? ;) #fb on Twitpic


If you click on it, you should be able to read the words. I got the shirt from CafePress some years ago. It's actually a hand-me-down from Morgan (one of the few things he can wear that came from his big sister).

2 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Awwww! He's so cute. And the motto on the shirt is perfect for a toddler going out into the big, big world with his big, big self!

Wendy Hawksley said...

That is a great saying! Who IS going to stop him? Hee hee hee.