Monday, December 07, 2009

Good Things Round Up

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. How about you? Here's a quick summary of the last few days:

  • A dusting of snow started us off on Saturday morning, which made the kids happy. It didn't last, which made me happy.
  • Sean has learned and fully embraced the word NO! It's new enough that I'm still highly amused by it. :o)
  • I found pork loin on sale and had the butcher peopleguys grind it up for me. Today I'm going to attempt sausage. Just add lard and spices! :o) (Uh, I think.)
  • Brendan gets his car back today, so I will not be stranded at home tomorrow.
  • Good discussion (and subsequent thinking) happened over at Amy's blog.
  • I got all of my Christmas cards addressed! Tomorrow, once I have transportation again, I'll go buy some stamps and actually mail them. The pictures are SO adorable, if I do say so myself.
  • I'm trying out Threadsy, which lets me see all of my email, Facebook stuff, and Twitter in one place. I must admit--it's pretty darn cool. (Here's an invitation good for 10 people, so give it a try!)
  • This looks like a very funny website: My First Fail. I have a picture of Sean that might be worth sending, if I can think of a caption. (via Diana)


No comments: