- A dusting of snow started us off on Saturday morning, which made the kids happy. It didn't last, which made me happy.
- Sean has learned and fully embraced the word NO! It's new enough that I'm still highly amused by it. :o)
- I found pork loin on sale and had the butcher peopleguys grind it up for me. Today I'm going to attempt sausage. Just add lard and spices! :o) (Uh, I think.)
- Brendan gets his car back today, so I will not be stranded at home tomorrow.
- Good discussion (and subsequent thinking) happened over at Amy's blog.
- I got all of my Christmas cards addressed! Tomorrow, once I have transportation again, I'll go buy some stamps and actually mail them. The pictures are SO adorable, if I do say so myself.
- I'm trying out Threadsy, which lets me see all of my email, Facebook stuff, and Twitter in one place. I must admit--it's pretty darn cool. (Here's an invitation good for 10 people, so give it a try!)
- This looks like a very funny website: My First Fail. I have a picture of Sean that might be worth sending, if I can think of a caption. (via Diana)