Thursday, January 07, 2010

The Round Up!

Amy has this week's Objectivist Round Up over at The Little Things! Don't miss it.

And in other news: IT'S SNOWING!!!!! But my Southern children only lasted about 10 minutes outside in it before coming in and demanding hot chocolate. Should be fun to go back out in it later today! And any bets about how much longer Brendan's commute will be tonight? I think he should leave right now, but that's just me.

Bye for now!


Tori said...

Did you get much snow? It's barely sticking here, but I know you're further north than me. I hope you got some for the kids to enjoy!

Rational Jenn said...

We got about 1/2 inch that's sticking around. Tomorrow, the kids have been plans to try to scrape it all up and create a snowman. I predict he'll be about 3 inches high. :o) Doesn't matter though--they'll have fun! And be outside!!!

Brian Fritts said...

Jenn - just be glad you aren't back in Indiana. We got six inches of snow yesterday. This morning when I woke up to go to work it was 8 degrees.

However, our neighbors built a huge, cool snow fort last night. It is about 5 feet high.

Rational Jenn said...

Ah, I remember making awesome snow forts! We made a neat one when I was about in 5th grade, living in Connecticut, that I still remember fondly. It had an ice slide!

I can't decide if it would be better or worse to have more snow. On one hand, Atlanta is ill-equipped to deal with ice, and the roads are very, very icy today. On the other hand, if it's going to be 17 DEGREES AT 11:30 IN THE MORNING IN ATLANTA GEORGIA!!!!, then we might as well have more snow so we can at least enjoy it some!

Ryan went out for a good little while this morning and had adventures, but didn't make a snow peopleguy. Not yet.