- Ryan talked nonstop for 97 minutes. I timed it.
- We had a lovely errand excursion--three stops, including gas station, bank machine, and three stores. No melting, lots of leisurely browsing (which is hard for me to do personally), no unnecessary purchases!
- I've been pretty productive in general, which is surprising to me considering I'm on Day Two of Crappy Sleep, brought to you by Boy of Snot.
- It's 53 degrees today! :o) The older kids went out and made some Vitamin D the old-fashioned way.
- We have a babysitter coming tonight!
Conversation of the Day:
A woman stopped me while we were shopping around Super Target to ask, "Did I just hear your son use the phrase 'reconnaissance mission plan'?"
This was during the marathon talking thing, and I have to admit that I'd
But knowing my son, I answered in the affirmative, "Yes. Yes, you did."
She just muttered something about "Wow." and "So smart." and "Probably going to run a business one day." And I smiled and said "Yup." or "Thanks." or something equally banal. (By the way, what do you say to comments like that anyway?)
Anyway, it was funny, because I'd forgotten that "reconnaissance mission plan" might be words you don't normally hear